Our Home our Haven

Our Home our Haven

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

                                          Happy Easter to all those who visit....

Bob and I are off in the caravan for Easter..back to the place we went last but it rained all the time,we did not care and to be honest we won't mind this time either though some fresh fish will be lovely.
We are going to have dinner with my best friend from my teens who lives quite close to where we are going,old friends are golden and it will be lovely to share a fish dinner with them on Friday night.Friday morning we will go and find my Uncle John's grave,as we could not make the funeral we feel it is not really true that he is no longer here,so we will pay our respects and then go and see Aunty Rae his lovely wife and sit awhile as we remember him,I think a fish dinner will be much needed as those tears are still tightly wound in their ducts, I fear they will be released.The rest of the time will just be for us..my brother is travelling to look after mum for us,she is very excited she has not seen her son for almost a year(shhh don't tell anyone he is her favourite..how come the one that does the least is the the favoured one lol) I don't mind I am doing what I should be caring for her for the rest of her days and I would not have it any other way.


Happy Easter everyone and blessings from our home to yours...hope I have some big fish pics for you...

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my brother, who sees my parents the least, is like the prodigal son when he comes home. I know exactly what you mean.

    I hope from the bottom of my heart that you have a lovely trip away, sharing some special time with your auntie and together.

    The fresh fish sounds delicious.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time away Carole , we are staying at home and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful time with your sweetheart Carole, knowing your dear Mum will be happy and cared for. My brother is my Mums favourite too, I think its a Mum/son thing :-)
    I was just telling my friend about your "don't bother knocking" sign hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very blessed Easter and hope you catch lots of fish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love n hugs for a wonderful Easter.

    Much love

    Kimmie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Bob doesn't catch anything, there's always Google Images; we'd never know! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you - take care on your journey and enjoy the fish.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole Have a lovely time & hope you feel recharged. x x thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Carole

    Thank you so much for you beautifully kind words...
    I wish you and your family an abundance of Easter blessings
    Happy Caravaning, Happy Days ;-D
    LOVE PEACE enJOY! The good times
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete