Our Home our Haven

Our Home our Haven

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

                                                                          Update on Jan

Jans daughter rang us quite late last night to say that she had come through the surgery ok.We do not know just yet how much the doctors have taken or how far the cancer had spread but we are hoping that it was early stages.
She is strong and healthy in most ways so we are relying on that but all of us can only take so much but we are all here for her.
Jan does not believe in God,she says that I will have to be the prayer for her healing,I am happy with that but I do not really understand how  people keep strong without God, she agreed that when she was first told the news she thought"O'h God"!and it seems that almost everyone says that in times of trouble,I just told her he is there for us all everyday through good and bad and so much peace comes awash over you when you are not alone in the daily battles of life......anyway......to each his own...no sermon just hope,peace,love and joy and healing to our dear Jan.
Our Mr William is 5 today...he is the youngest grandchild of 6 and sad that we don't have any baby babies anymore...they grow too fast,Alex is safe back home after his China trip and he loved it all,our Kate can stop crying now she cried for almost the entire time he was away and I went with her to Sydney to meet him off the plane, it was wonderful to hug him and know he was back safe and sound,Mum says never to leave again but only 4 days home and a disagreement on the importance of homeowrk!o'h the normality of it all lol.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I am thinking of you all and wishing all is well. (And I just wish I hadn't been absent for so long; I have a lot of catching up to do.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do inform her that 'best wishes' are being sent from all quarters of the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all much love. Please let Jan know that there are people who care about her, whom she will never meet, but who wish her well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments. Having trouble with the old laptop so cannot email you direct. Hope to be sorted when I get back from my holiday. Until then have a lovely May and speak soon.
    Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much happening in your life atm...hoping all goes well for all concerned.
    Sending love and hugs your way xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls and Cro for all your comments,it is so warming to know that people care out there it means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your post! I am doing a button swap with lemonade kitty already and would love to do one with you also, but can we leave it for a month or so? I have had to buy a new car this month and I also have exams coming up so I am a bit tied up and I have signed on to 2 other swaps too! I am more than happy just to do a little private swap with you of some crafty bits! Hopes thats ok with you.

    C x

    p.s. thinking about you with everything you have going on atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes one hears so much bad news it is overwhelming....I've had three friends with this news this week....but my prayers can stretch to your family too....Trust even through this she will find the love of God, accept Him, and then human love if that is His will.

    ReplyDelete