Our Home our Haven

Our Home our Haven

Thursday, August 18, 2011









                                                    NOW HERE'S THE THING......


The aprons are done but.....They are large aprons and really a heavy cotton,and I am not the most creative person, I need something to follow then I am off and away.
This time I have not looked at books just done them.They are not grand or perfect but they can be put in the finished pile lol.

So yes I wish I had taken a month to do them....yes I had done an enormous appliqué on them...but they are simple, hope that some friends will like them when the open their Chrissie pressie.I had to fold the bottoms up to take the pics, original I was going to put rows of frills on them but they are long and when pinned looked silly ,I suppose I could have cut them off...o'h well too late now lol.




 This one has some of my puffs on it, I do so hope it looks like a heart,my mother wanted the pocket trim ones to go this way and good girls always do what their mothers say!
 This one has some of beautiful Ruths lace that she left to me it has a gingham trim which is sweet.
This one has ric rak and little cakes from the piece I had left over from the girls bags.
So there they are finished if not gorgeous,but at least I got somewhere this week lol.
Have a beautiful day, be blessed by the one that guides you on your way as you spread a joyful smile around.

7 comments:

  1. I think they look very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great ribbons and far better because you made them. Well done...I agree with your mum...they have to have a pocket in which to put all the trivia one picks up around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look good Carole my favourite is the one with the cup cakes,well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nice Carole. You have done well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are lovely Carole. I was keen to see what you would do with those yo-yos, what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well how pretty Carol, you should be proud and whoever receives them is very lucky indeed. :o)

    ReplyDelete