Our Home our Haven

Our Home our Haven

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

                                                A Lemon Cordial Update....

Thanks for your enquiry Jaqueline I realised I did leave a bit out.


The lemon cordial is diluted with water, you need to use only 1/3 of the amount of shop bought cordials. There will be settlement on top of your bottles so just give it a tip up and down before you pour,it is just the lemon rind and little pieces of any that got away on you.I usually juice my lemons and then from the juicer pour it through a strainer before I put it in mix then add the rind but you can leave it all in if you like.
The acids are in your grocery store in the same section that you would get food colouring and hundreds of thousands those kinds of cake making items.
It is also good to let it sit for a week or so they say but we seem to have a hairy old fella here that makes a glass as soon as it is cool !
This whole process is very quick just a very short time and you are done.Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got my earlier comment.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete