Our Home our Haven

Our Home our Haven

Thursday, February 17, 2011

                                                     Two More finished Projects.


Well 2 more finished...the fairy bag is bigger than I thought it would be and the tape cover matches the needlecase I have done.



The fairy bag


Has 2 Fairy embroideries and the other 2 squares are fussy cut florals


his is the little tape cover Looks crooked there lol but its not honest.


It is a sweet little thing to give as a gift with the matching needle case.

Remember I will send the pattern to anyone who requests them for free, I am sending this one to Sandy but I can make some copies before I post. So just let me know please.
Well 2 more finished...the fairy bag is bigger than I thought it would be and the tape cover matches the needlecase I have done. I will not be sewing until next week nw as it is our anniversary weekend...41 years and we are going back to where we went for our 40th anniversay as it is on the ocean and very nice,our daughter lives quite near but Bob said we are NOT visiting until Sunday afternoon, so being a typical Granny I am looking forward to that bit most ( don't tell Bob though shhhhhhhhhhh).
May you be very blessed as you  travel the road of your life and may Gods arms keep you forever safe.

3 comments:

  1. Both look so cute... Thanks for the pattern in advance...

    Sandyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely work! I did enjoy the Bassett hounds too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Carole. You deserve to have a rest this weekend. Your bags are truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete